Here’s another release of MKVToolNix, v8.5.2, a couple of days after 8.5.1. This time a bug in the HEVC/h.265 handling has been fixed that quite a lot of users seem to be hitting.
Here’s the full ChangeLog since the previous release:
- 2015-11-04 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Released v8.5.2.
- 2015-11-03 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the file/track columns aren’t resized to fit their content when expanding/collapsing tree nodes anymore. Such expansion also happened when moving entries with the "move up/down" buttons. Fixes #1492.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the values of the "previous/next segment UID" elements when splitting by parts with segment linking enabled. Fixes #1497.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge no longer creates a "next segment UID" field in the last file when splitting and segment linking is active.
- 2015-10-22 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- mkvpropedit, MKVToolNix GUI header editor: enhancement: added the "codec delay" track header field as an editable property.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed an endless loop when updating track headers caused by the fix for "Re-rendering track headers: data_size != 0 not implemented yet". Fixes #1485.