I’ve released MKVToolNix v7.6.0. It’s mainly a bug fix release. Nothing major had to be fixed, though.
Nothing has changed for package maintainers.
Here’s the full ChangeLog since the previous release:
- 2015-02-08 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- Released v7.6.0.
- 2015-02-03 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- all programs: bug fix: Since release 7.0.0 the wrong exit code was used when warnings were finished (0 instead of 1). Fixes #1101.
- 2015-02-02 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: Appending chapters with the same chapter UID was dropping all sub-chapters from the one of the two merged chapters. Now the sub-chapters are merged recursively as well.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: The wrong Codec ID was written when reading PCM tracks from Matroska files in Big Endian byte order. Fixes #1113.
- 2015-01-23 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- all: new feature: added a Serbian (Latin) translation of the programs by Danko (see AUTHORS).
- 2015-01-17 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: If splitting was active and AC3 tracks read from Matroska files were shorter than a split point then the following output file would contain an AC3 packet with the timecode of 00:00:00 somewhere in the middle. Fixes #1104.
- 2015-01-14 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- mmg: bug fix: If a chapter track from a Matroska file is selected then the »language« drop-down box is disabled. Fixes #1105.
- 2015-01-05 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: On Windows the end-of-file-reached status wasn’t tracked correctly for certain file operations. This could manifest in e.g. mkvmerge not finding tracks in MPEG transport streams when probing MPLS playlist files. Fixes #1100.
- mmg: bug fix: When scanning for play lists the window presenting the results listed some properties in an unescaped way (e.g. »\s« instead of spaces).
- mmg: bug fix: When adding MPLS files mmg was only offering to scan for more playlists if there were at least two additional MPLS files present. This has been fixed to one MPLS file (in addition to the one just added).