I’ve released mkvtoolnix v7.1.0. It fixes a few minor issues. Probably the most important fix is that the new statistics tags introduced with v7.0.0 aren’t written to WebM files anymore as the WebM specs currently don’t allow tags.
For packagers: nothing has changed since v7.0.0.
Here’s the full ChangeLog since release 7.0.0:
- 2014-07-27 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- Released v7.1.0.
- all: bug fix: Fixed file seeking code for »seek relative to end of file« case. Fixes #1035.
- mmg: bug fix: Selecting the root of the chapter editor tree will disable the language/country inputs properly as changing those fields doesn’t make sense for the root.
- 2014-07-26 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- all: bug fix: if MKVToolNix on Windows is residing in a directory containing non-ASCII characters then translations weren’t found. This has only been fixed for cases where those non-ASCII characters are part of the system’s active code page.
- 2014-07-10 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: track statistics tags are not written for WebM files anymore as the WebM specification doesn’t allow tags.
- 2014-07-01 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2014-06-18 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: enhancement: SSA/ASS: in addition to semicolons comments can now start with exclamation marks, too.
- 2014-06-11 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- mkvextract: bug fix: Fixed a crash when opening damaged/invalid Matroska files in all extraction modes. Fixes #1027.