I’ve released MKVToolNix 6.3.0. It fixes a couple of minor issues and contains only two small enhancements: saving the window positions and mmg being truly portable now (if it’s not installed via the installer).
For package maintainers: nothing’s changed compared to MKVToolNix 6.2.0.
Here’s the full ChangeLog since release 6.2.0:
- 2013-06-27 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Released v6.3.0.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: When appending unframed AVC/h.264 tracks and setting the default duration the second and all following source parts will use the same default duration as set for the first part. Fixes #889.
- all: enhancement (Windows only): mmg will store its settings in a file "mkvtoolnix.ini" in the same folder mmg.exe is located in if MKVToolNix hasn’t been installed via its installer. If it has been installed then the settings are stored in the Windows registry. This way MKVToolNix is truly portable.
- mmg: new feature: mmg’s windows and dialogs will remember and restore their positions and sizes. Implements #878.
- 2013-06-26 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: AVC/h.264 output module: fixed writing the wrong values if –fix-bitstream-timing-information is used. Fixes #888.
- 2013-06-24 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: FLV reader: Implemented deriving the video dimensions for FLV1 type tracks from the frame content if they’re not given within a script tag. Fixes #880.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed handling MPEG transport streams with broken PES packet streams. Fixes #879 and #887.
- mkvextract: bug fix: mkvextract writes the correct value for the "block alignment" value in the header of WAV files (mostly affects mono PCM audio tracks). Fixes #883.
- 2013-05-26 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- all: new feature: added a Portuguese translation of the programs by Ricardo Perdigão (see AUTHORS).