I’ve released mkvtoolnix v5.0.1. It’s a release with a few improvements/bug fixes and one important fix for a regression introduced in v5.0.0 regarding PGS subtitles.
There were no changes that concern package maintainers.
All of the binaries that I provide myself are already available.
Here’s the full ChangeLog since release 5.0.0:
- 2011-10-09 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- Released v5.0.1.
- 2011-10-08 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- build system: Updated the Debian/Ubuntu files to debhelper v7/quilt 3.0 format.
- mkvmerge: enhancement: Implemented support for yet another way of storing EAC3 and DTS in MPEG transport streams.
- 2011-10-05 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvinfo: bug fix: Track information was not reset when opening more than one file in the GUI.
- 2011-10-03 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: The PGS subtitle output module was not outputting any packet in certain cases due to uninitialized variables.
- 2011-09-27 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
- mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed mkvmerge not finding any track in TS streams whose first PMT packet could not be parsed (e.g. invalid CRC).
- mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed detection of TS streams that only contain one PAT or PMT packet within the first few KB but no others within the first 10 MB.